Villa Nataraja Majapahit Bali
This sea view two-storey villa is characterised by a walled garden featuring a 14 x 4 metre lap pool, which is 1.8 metres in depth and lined with green Java stone. A massage pavilion rests at one end of the pool and a bale bengong (relaxation pavilion) is located in one corner of the garden, sunloungers, timeworn stone-carvings, terracotta carved wall panels, palms, sweet scented frangipani trees and coastal shrubs and plants.
A walled pathway leads from the garden to a sliding door, which provides access to a 13-metre, beachside buff with timber decking and wooden steps leading down to the beach. This area is shared between guests staying at Villa Nataraja and the next-door Villa Raj. This is the place to chill out beneath the tall coconut palms and gaze at the graceful kites scattered throughout the sky, or watch both the sunrise and the sunset create a warm pink glow across the mysterious, towering, sea-cliffs of Nusa Penida Island.
Villa Nataraja’s semi-open air living and dining area borders the swimming pool. Open at each end, equipped with bamboo blinds and cooled by ceiling fans, this is tropical living at its very best. A Jacuzzi extends into the living space and overflows into the pool creating an attractive waterfall feature. A hi-fi system with surround sound is provided for the entertainment of the guests, and wireless high speed Internet access allows guests to send and receive their e-mails inside the villa or beside the pool, in the garden or on the beach. The contemporary furniture is set off by a myriad of textures from smooth white Palimanan stone to carved antique doors framed by dark grey volcanic rock. Impressive local artwork adorns the walls, harmonized with primitive artifacts. A rustic coffee table, and comfortable sofas and chairs, are complemented by richly colored silk cushions, together with a woven rattan and wood-skin mat resting upon the Merbau wood floor. A striking feature is the curved floating staircase, fashioned in richly patterned wood and supported by eight columns. The open plan dining area is furnishing with a table for six and overlooks a lotus pond. The pond is traversed by stepping stones that lead through a pebbled courtyard to the fully equipped service kitchen where the staff will prepare delicious meals. Every need of the guests has been considered, and a particularly thoughtful touch is the provision of a barbeque. A series of wide stone pillars create a partition, for privacy, between the kitchen and the living and dining area.
The air-conditioned master bedroom, complete with en-suite bathroom and wide balcony, covers the whole of the upper floor under a soaring pitched roof. A queen size bed is made up with top quality linens and a red and black Chinese silk bedcover. Rich drapes frame the windows, local paras stone bricks form a wall behind the bed, old photographs enhance the decor, and a wooden cabinet houses a satellite TV, DVD and CD player. Glass doors and fly screens open out onto a timber balcony deck commanding breathtaking views of the coastline and ocean. The en-suite bathroom comprises two mirrored dressing rooms with ample storage space, together with two separate washing areas linked by a covered balcony walkway. This clever design allows the dressing rooms and bathroom to be accessed by two different doors from the bedroom, and the walkway is enclosed with fretwork wooden walls, which allow the cool breezes to permeate. One of the grey terrazzo-floored bathroom areas features a black terrazzo corner bathtub and twin washbasins. The other area features a shower, toilet and washbasin.
The two remaining air-conditioned bedrooms are located downstairs and are mirror images of each other, each with en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, DVD and CD player. Glass doors and fly screens in each room open onto a personal terrace furnished with daybeds, and a dressing area is located behind the bed. Each garden bathroom features ’his ’n’ hers’ washbasins, toilet, and a black terrazzo sunken bathtub and shower, bordered by plants, together with a three-tiered running water feature, and a wall for privacy.
The recent construction of the Sanur-Kusumba by-pass road has made this area accessible to the rest of the island and positions Villa Nataraja within easy driving distance of most of Bali’s tourist attractions. Villa Nataraja is just forty-five minutes drive from Bali’s international airport, thirty minutes from the cultural town of Ubud , ten minutes from Sukawati art and handicraft market, ten minutes from Sanur, and thirty minutes from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of Kuta and Seminyak. Ketewel village is the origin of the famous Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Sawa produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. The beach of Pabean, in front Majapahit Beach Villas, was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour and a Chinese cemetery is located nearby. Balinese Hindu purification ceremonies are held beside the ocean at the sacred Pura Segara sea temple, and the nearby reef is renowned for its world class surf breaks.
Guests staying at Villa Nataraja can look forward to experiencing unrivalled service within the calm tranquility that is the true essence of Bali.
Facilities at Villa Nataraja Majapahit Gianyar Bali:
- 3 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and queen beds, satellite TVs and DVD players
- Living and dining area opening directly onto pool and Jacuzzi
- Sea view from the Master bedroom
- Specially allocated 13-metre beachfront area shared with guests at the next-door villa
- 14 x 4 meter lap pool
- Relaxation bale pavilion
- Massage pavilion
- Fully equipped service kitchen
- TV/ DVD/CD player in living area and each bedroom
- Wireless high speed Internet access
- IDD Telephone line
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
The complex is served by a full team of staff, including waiters and butlers. A professional service kitchen and trained chef caters to the culinary whims of the guests in 5-star fashion. A car and driver is also available for each villa.
Majapahit Beach Villas are fully serviced by:
- A full time Villa Manager - supervise and co-ordinates the staff and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- Butlers - on hand 24 hours a day to look after every need of the guests.
- Pool Boy - providing service around the pool and garden area during day time
- Chef and Cook - trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine. A menu is provided and the staff will do all the market shopping.
- Villa Attendants - responsible for housekeeping duties and taking care of daily laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Security Guards - duties are to guard the villa 24 hours a day to ensure the security of the guests.
- Gardeners - tending the garden and the grounds of the villa, and cleaning and maintaining the swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Maintenance team - created to ensure all Villa equipment are well maintain and are in working order.
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|1 Bedroom Villa (2 bedroom will be locked)||3.240.000++||4.455.000++||5.400.000++||Excluded||Reservation|
|2 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)||4.050.000++||5.805.000++||7.087.500++||Excluded||Reservation|
|3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)||4.995.000++||6.885.000++||8.572.500++||Excluded||Reservation|
1 and 2 Bedroom Villa rate can only be accepted for booking 45 days prior to arrival.
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Personalized check-out service upon arrival in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Special Offers & Promotions
- 10% Discounts for last minute booking (for 3 Bedroom only)
- 15% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 10% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during high season
- 5% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during peak season
- 20% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 15% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during high season
- 10% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during peak season
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2016) August 22 - 31
- (2017) April 1 - 12, June 16 - 23, August 21 - 31
- (2018) March 24 - 28, April 3 - 8
Rate for Shoulder season is approximately 10% higher than low season, please contact us for more info.
High season period:
- (2016) June 25 - August 21, December 16 - 25
- (2017) January 3 - 7, January 27 - February 4, April 13 - 17, April 28 - May 1, June 24 - August 20, December 15 - 25
- (2018) January 3 - 7, February 15 - 21, March 29 - April 2, April 28 - May 1
Peak season period: December 26 - January 2.
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW & SHOULDER season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.