Villa Pandan Wangi Bali
Relax, break, and leave the world behind you with family and friends in our distinctive and unique villa. Villa Pandan Wangi, consists of 4 buildings, is stylishly equipped with 4 double bedrooms which each has private walled garden, an open air shower, an impressive swimming pool with Balinese bale - a shaded area -, and 8000 m2 beautiful lush natural tropical garden.
Villa Pandan Wangi, set in an elegant traditional Balinese design with a contemporary twist, offers you:
- Seclusion and privacy in East Bali
- Your own exclusively private Bali villa
Our villa is available only for one group of guests to ensure you have total privacy without sharing facilities with other groups
- Away from the overcrowded and noisy tourist areas in Bali
- Stunning views of rice fields, Mount Agung, strait and island of Lombok
- Only 500 meters walk to the historical relic the Tirta Gangga water palace
Villa Pandan Wangi is an exclusive Dutch owned family villa resort in an unspoiled East Bali nature. Villa Pandan Wangi extends over a total area of 8000 m2 lush terraced garden completely walled around. Villa Pandan Wangi follows a contemporary traditional Balinese pattern of design, as the result of a combination between a Dutch and a Balinese architect.
Villa Pandan Wangi exists of:
- A two storey main house (wantilan)
- A guest house with 3 bedrooms
- An open air dining room with a reed thatched roof over looking the garden and the strait of Lombok
- A service pavilion and staff house
- A 75m2 swimming pools provides a cushioned sheltered relaxation Balinese bale and pool chairs.
- Wi-Fi - internet all over the place
Perched on the slope of Mount Agung’ Bali highest and most sacred mountain, the villa is overlooking rice fields, the Tirta Gangga valley, Seraya mountain, island and strait of Lombok. On the north of the back garden, Mount Agung is clearly seen.
- Located 300 meters above sea level
- About 90 km drive east of Kuta, Sanur, and the airport
- Only 20 km drive east of Candidasa, gate of east Bali
- 500 meters walk west of Tirta gangga Water Palace
- 15 minutes drive to Taman Ujung Palace
- 30 minutes drive to activity areas of diving, snorkeling, fishing, sailing, trekking
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|2 Bedroom villa (2 Bedrooms will be locked)||2.875.500||3.712.500||5.319.000||Included||Reservation|
|4 Bedroom villa (Entire villa)||3.213.000||4.225.500||5.656.500||Included||Reservation|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with the private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Daily villa cleaning
- Afternoon tea
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Long term rates are available upon request.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: February 1 - June 30 and September 1 - November 30.
Peak season period: July 1 - August 31, December 20 - January 10 and Easter Week.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 7 night; PEAK season: 7 nights
- Extra Person
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Optional Services
We offer a wide choice of optional services to enhance your overall quality of stay on the island of Bali;
- Take pleasure in an in-villa cooking service for lunch, dinner or a special celebration prepared by an experienced Chef. Grocery shopping or interactive cooking classes can also be arranged on request
- Relaxing massage treatments and spa rituals can be performed in the privacy of your villa
- Enjoy full or half day tours, adventure excursions, water sports activities, car/motorbike rental or even the services of your own private driver
- Convenient services and facilities are available for families travelling with young children. A professional baby sitting service, extra bed, baby cot, high chair, car seat and pool fence for peace of mind can easily be arranged at small extra charge