Villa Malika @ Imani Villas Bali
Villa Malika is part of complex of three 3 & 2-bedroom thatched villas, each with a private swimming pool, hidden away in the rice fields, just 10 minutes’ drive from the beach on Bali’s South Western coast.
The style blends modern Balinese architecture with minimalist design and local materials. All of the villas are completely self-contained and secure, with private entrances linked by a walled lane lined with spider lilies and green foliage. The close proximity of the three properties means that the complex is ideal for larger groups of people, or families, who want to be close to each other while still retaining an element of independence and privacy.
The approach to Villa Malika is through the traditional Balinese village of Umalas, the narrow country lane then winds through the rice fields for another kilometer before reaching the property. The entrance to the villas is heralded by a line of palm trees flanking a sizeable parking area, guests are then greeted at an open-air reception pavilion, bordered by an ornamental pond.
The locality is dotted with some of the most impressive villas on the island and the sweeping view is enhanced on clear days by the magical sight of the Bali’s mountain range extending from Mt Agung in the east to Mt Batukaru in the Northwest. Despite the close proximity to Seminyak, the traditions of rural Bali still prevail; cows are herded through the fields and the sound of ritual music is carried on the breeze.
- On site villa manager
- En-suite bathroom, showers and bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Personal safety deposit box in each bedroom
- IDD telephone lines
- Satellite TV/VCD/DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool with pool deck chairs
- Large car parking area
- Wi-Fi broadband internet connection
- Generator backup in case of power failure
- Fully staffs
- 1 Villa manager
- 1 Cook
- 3 Villa attendant those in-charge for each villa
- 2 Gardener
- 1 Pool attendant
- 4 Security guard those in-charge from 4 pm up to 8 am
- Daily housekeeping services
- Baby sitter (on request at additional charge)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service, please put your laundry in laundry basket provided in your bathroom (on request at additional charge)
Villa Malika is only 10 minutes drive from the shops, nightlife and internationally acclaimed restaurants of trendy Seminyak. The sweeping beach at Seminyak is renowned for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets. Umalas Riding Stables is less than 2 kilometers from the villas, and the area is also the location of the The Canggu Club, Bali’s first and only international private members’ club; offering sports, social and leisure facilities, including a state-of-the art gym, a 25-metre swimming pool and a tennis & squash centre. Nirwana Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman is a 20 minutes car journey. Convenient for all of the main shopping malls and tourist attractions, the villas is approximately 45 minutes drive from Bali’s International Airport.
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|2 Bedroom Villa||3.240.000||3.577.500||5.737.500||Included||Reservation|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with the private air-conditioned vehicle (for minimum 3 nights stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Free access to Canggu Club and Finn's Beach Club (based on availability)
- Government tax and service charge
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - September 15, Chinese New Year, and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.