Villa Tirta Nila Bali
Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning new luxury beach house located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands. Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of the Buddha and Hindu goddesses. Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Tirta Nila is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
Tirta Nila comprises three conjoined, two-storey pavilions housing an open-plan living/ dining room, kitchen, media room and four bedrooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, a 15-metre infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open-air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
The villa is managed full time by Pak Gusti who brings many years of experience in hospitality, including working at the Four Seasons Resort and luxury cruise lines. Gusti speaks impeccable English and is a fountain of knowledge about Bali and the local area, and is ably assisted by a comprehensive and experienced team that includes a private butler, professional chef, housemaids, gardener and security staff.
- Manicured lawns, flowering tropical trees and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 metre infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun loungers
- Private manmade beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers in downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55’’ TV, international satellite channels and Blue Ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- WiFi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali NgurahRai International Airport along the newly built highway.
Distances from Tirta Nila beach house:
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|4 Bedroom Villa||9.798.000++||13.490.000++||14.910.000++||Included||Reservation|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- 1 x In villa breakfast (first morning only)
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Night time security service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: January 5 - 10, July 1 - August 31, Chinese New Year (January 27 - February 2) and Easter Week (April 14 - 21).
Peak season period: December 23 - January 4.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 14 nights.
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.