Villa Amala Ubud Bali
Amala is situated on the edge of a padi field, overlooking the river Wos. It sits between the villages of Sebali and Keliki, in the province of Tegalalang, Ubud. It is an hour’s ride from Bali’s Ngurah Rai airport, and only a 15 minute car ride from the famed centre of art and culture - Ubud.
Staying in Ubud is a unique experience. Ubud offers a stay punctuated with the simple pleasures of watching her children practice their dancing or gamelan playing at the temple; craftsman patiently honing their talents; farmers chasing their herd of ducks down the streets. A stay in Ubud offers the delight of appreciating all that surrounds you in daily life in Bali.
The layout of Amala allows two families with children to holiday very comfortably and with enough living areas to afford adequate privacy. Alternatively it is also a suitable get-away for 4-5 couples to "chill out" in the peaceful and harmonizing atmosphere of Sebali.
The main house contains an open dining area and large daybed overlooking the 20m pool and padi fields. It also houses the library, kitchen, and a powder room and on the second levels the master bedroom. The Master bedroom has a spacious veranda with two daybeds at each end. It is one of two rooms in the estate that has an exposed alang alang roof. The bathroom contains a bathtub cum shower and also an outdoor shower on the terrace.
The valley house has an open living area on the top floor with wide open verandas for dining al fresco. It also boasts an immense alang alang roof. Below this are two guest rooms sharing a veranda that overlook the valley. Both rooms are en-suite with partial outdoor showers and baths.
On the ground level of the valley house there is a second master bedroom with an indoor bath and shower overlooking the valley as well as an outdoor shower in its own private garden.
Next to this is the TV room with a projector and screen to watch movies or catch the latest news on satellite TV. Alternatively this room is easily converted into another guest room with en-suite bathroom. A veranda fronts these two rooms and allows guests to walk out to the valley garden or have breakfast with the morning sun rising over the valley. A bale sits at the edge of the garden overlooking the valley and rice terraces.
Services & Facilities
Our cook will be able to prepare both local and western cuisine. Villa guests are free to discuss with the cook the menu for each meal that will then do the marketing and guests need only pay the cost of the food bought.
Within a 15 min car ride of Amala, you will have the choice of a varied selection of restaurants, Terrazzo, Batan Waru, Bebek Bengil, Ary’s Warung, and Mosaic to name but a few.
- There is a 20m lap pool where guests can swim for exercise or have a leisurely dip. Deck chairs are provided poolside for sunbathing
- A table tennis table is provided for guests’ enjoyment
- Yoga classes can be arranged by our Villa manager by experienced teachers
- Massage and spa treatments can be arranged in the privacy of your room
- Movies can be viewed in our projection room which has facilities for connection to laptops and DVD player’s. Both the projection room and library have satellite television connection with a varied choice of channels including the BBC & CNN.
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|4 bedroom villa||8.165.000++||10.295.000++||10.295.000++||Included||Reservation|
|5 Bedroom Villa||8.875.000++||11.005.000++||11.005.000++||Included||Reservation|
|6 Bedroom Villa||9.585.000++||11.715.000++||11.715.000++||Included||Reservation|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- Daily villa cleaning
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 8 hours, exclude petrol
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 10% government tax.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - September 15, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 19 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted