Plataran Resident at Ubud Bali
The newest jewel in Plataran’s crown is located right off the main shopping hub of Jalan Hanoman Road, Ubud. This expansive property opens up to reveal a tranquil haven adorned by beautifully manicured gardens overlooking active rice paddies.
With 51 rooms available ranging from superior to executive suites and villas there is an option for every type of traveller. Those with business on their mind are also treated to large meeting and boardroom facilities that offer both privacy and convenience coupled with Plataran’s polished service experience.
The extensive food & beverage facilities offer everything from refined Indonesian delicacies to western comfort foods - Plataran Ubud really has all the bases covered.
No matter the reason for your stay, you will be well taken care of by two large swimming pools and the onsite Padma Spa located on the penthouse level overlooking the working rice paddies.
We are delighted to make your experience with Plataran even more enjoyable with our English, French, Russian, Korean, Dutch and Italian speaking associates.
In-Villa Facilities & Features:
- 24-hours front desk service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private pool
- Private bathroom area of wash basin, wardrobe, toilet, shower and bathtub
- Writing desk
- LCD television
- Mini bar
- Water heater jug
- Safe deposit box
- IDD call
- Laundry bag
- Adapter (on request)
- Wi-Fi internet access
Guest Amenities: Tooth paste, shower cap, soap, slipper, hair dryer, two bottles of mineral water, bathrobe, coffee & tea sachet, shaver, sewing kit and comb.
|Villa Type||Rates in IDR (Rupiah)||BreakfastBfast|
|3 Bedroom Villa Resident Suite||8.070.000||8.570.000||8.570.000||Included||Reservation|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Daily afternoon tea
- Shuttle service to Ubud centre (based on schedule)
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Government tax and service charge
- Personalized check-out service in the villa upon departure
Rates do not include breakfast.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - August 31 and Idul Fitri.
Peak season period: December 27 - January 5.
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.